Welcome to Blogmas and our Countdown to 2024. Today felt like the perfect day to do a few journal prompts.
The perfect addition to your daily routine to add these to your morning journal time.
It’s a great way to start the day off with a positive start and motivate you going into your day.
Giving you a way to check in with yourself to see how you are feeling, what you are looking forward to and what you will do to get closer to your goals.
Daily Morning Journal Prompts:
- How do I feel this morning?
- What are my top 3 goals today?
- What is something i wish others knew about me?
- What is one thing I am going to manifest today?
- What is one thing i would like to achieve?
- Describe your perfect day
- Write out 3 positive affirmations
This is such a positive 10 minute task to create a pretty journal page that has good functionality plus add in some stickers and washi tape of course!
While these journal prompts are not specifically a download, make sure you save the image for when you're having some journal time so you can start your day in a positive light and achieve all the great things.
Make sure you are checking out our website each Sunday at 10am to get that weeks Advent Calendar gift!