The whole theme of our Countdown to 2024 is motivation and ways to stay motivated during the next year.
So, to aid your motivational journaling, I wanted to share just one more list of Journal Prompts - these are some of my favourites!
- Morning Motivation Ritual - Kickstart everyday with a motivational journaling session. Write down your intentions for the day, affirmations and one thing you're grateful for.
- Weekly Reflection & Goal Setting - Dedicate time each week to reflect on your achievements, setbacks and lessons learnt. Set new goals and intentions for the upcoming week.
- Motivational Quotes Journal Pages - Create a dedicated section in your journal for motivational quotes. Whenever you come across one that relates, take a note so you can reflect on it when you need to.
- Mind Map Your Dreams - Use a mind map to visually represent your dreams and goals. Connect the different aspects of your life, and explore how they contribute to your vision.
- Letter to your Future Self - This one is really effective - write a letter to your future self, expressing the achievements, growth and experiences you hope to achieve.
- Motivational Mantra - Create a personal mantra that motivates and inspires you. Use this mantra as a guide during more challenging times.
- Celebrating Achievements - List three recent achievements, no matter how big or small. Celebrate the effort and determination that led to these successes.
I would absolutely love to be able to see your Motivational Journaling pages!
It's no secret that we love washi tape around here! This washi tape is the final washi tape of the Advent Calendar - the motivational quotes fit perfectly for today and to keep you motivated in 2024!
These will be available this Sunday at 10am along with the rest of this weeks Advent gifts.