One of my favourite topics is all around goal setting and achieving your goals!
I love the journey of self discovery and achieving your personal goals, and the entire journey that comes along. Those moments you go 'ooh' because you've come to a realisation and all the motivation and ideas come flowing!
- Define your Vision - What do you want your future to look like? What does success look like to you? Define your long-term vision and let it guide the creation of your goals.
- SMARTER Goal Setting - Use the SMART criteria - this is also on the download that we have shared - always work smarter not harder! It's a great framework and allows you to revisit and review your goals as you need to.
- Break it Down - this is becoming a bit of a theme for us, divide the larger goals into smaller, manageable tasks that you can tick off as you go and treat yourself!
- Prioritise your Goals - always identify the goals that align with your vision and prioritise them based on their significance. Focus on one or two key objectives at a time to avoid stretching yourself thing.
- Create a Goal Roadmap - I really like this idea. Develop a roadmap outlining the steps needed to reach each goal.
- Monitor Progress - Both to visualise and monitor the progress of your goals, use your journal to create a few goal setting pages where you can put down the roadmap, break down the goals into smaller chunks and of course make it a bit pretty! You can see the good achievements, any setbacks and adjust as you go along.
- Celebrate Achievements - Reward yourself! Celebrate the success, big or small, acknowledge those accomplishments so you can boost your motivation.
The first of the motivational sticker packs is full of pretty stickers that add a burst of colour to your journal pages with little reminders that everything will be ok!
These will be available this Sunday at 10am along with the rest of this weeks Advent gifts.