It's almost 2024 which means it's almost time to get the productivity stepped into high gear.
Both productivity and time management are key to ticking off that to do list - if yours is anything like mine, it always seems to be the length of my arm.
- Prioritise the tasks - Begin by listing your tasks in order of importance, focus on the ones that are higher priority and align with your goals.
- Break down tasks - I always mention this one! The bigger tasks always seem a bit more daunting, break them down into smaller, more manageable steps so it doesn't seem so bad.
- Time Blocking - Allocate specific time blocks for different types of tasks to allow you to concentrate on one category of tasks at a time and allowing you to be a little bit more efficient because we all know sometimes doing that to do list is not pleasant!
- Use the To Do List Printable - Take advantage of being able to print this off and making your to do list pretty! It doesn't have to be boring!
- Be Realistic - When setting out your to do list, be realistic about how long the tasks will take you and be realistic about how much you can get done. Go back to prioritising the more important tasks and get the lesser ones done when you have more time.
I love these bright motivational cards that are part of today's Advent Calendar Gift, they're perfect to send to someone to brighten up their day.
These will be available this Sunday at 10am along with the rest of this weeks Advent gifts.