Welcome to Blogmas and our Countdown to 2024. Every day this month we are bringing you new blog posts and free content - this could be anything from a journal spread (like today's), a phone wallpaper, calendar, journal prompts and so much more. They are yours to print out and use as you wish, print them on sticker paper for your journals or copy in to use - however you want, make sure you share with us as I'd love to see you getting creative!
Top Tips for Bullet Journaling:
- Find your favourite pens - mine are a good old finaliser with some Tombows to add some colour
- Have a Plan - do you want to plan daily or weekly? Do you want a monthly layout or habit tracker? The possibilities are genuinely endless.
- Get Comfy - Cosy up and get ready to be creative, grab pens, pencils and of course stickers - there are no rules so embrace it!
- Washi Tapes - I mean it's a given at Wish Designs that we love Washi Tapes - you can get so many different ones, from functional to decorative.
- Enjoy it! - I take half an hour every couple of days to journal, it is the time for just me and I love the creativity of it!
Check out below to get our downloadable bullet journal layout for you to print and use or copy into your journal. Be sure to tag us on social media so we can see!
In Day 1 of our Advent Calendar we have our first ever Dot Grid Journal in a beautiful lilac colour and silver foiled illustration.
We LOVE it! & we know you do too!
We will be releasing our Advent Products every Sunday at 10am - stay tuned to get our Dot Grid Journal!